TERMS & CONDITIONS & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Please read all terms and conditions before placing any orders.
*All sales are subject to UK Law.
ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT
- Visa Debit
- Visa Electron
- American Express
- Paypal Express
Your address and email details are confidential and will not be disclosed to any other parties.
Free UK shipping for all jewellery, cards, prints, make-up cases, bookmarks and tote bags. (Recorded signed for delivery is available for an extra charge).
Mugs and any other items not name above will be sent via Standard Class Post which costs from £4.00.
Europe orders are sent by regular airmail and postage and packaging costs start from £2.50.
If you require a tracking number or signature select the 'tracked mail' option.
Rest of the World
Rest of the World orders are sent by regular airmail and postage and packaging costs start from £3.50
If you require a tracking number or signature select the 'tracked mail' option.
DELIVERY TIMES OUTSIDE OF THE HOLIDAY PERIODS
Purchase/s are usually sent out within 48 hours of payment being received.
UK orders are usually delivered within 3 to 5 days but can take longer.
Europe - usually 5 to 10 days delivery time depending on the Country, but can take up to 4 weeks.
Rest of The World - usually 7 to 14 days delivery time but may take up to 4 weeks.
*Canada is currently experiencing delays with international mail and can take up to 6 weeks.
*We will not be responsible for delays resulting from postal delays by Royal Mail or any other mail carriers.
*Orders placed in the build up to special holidays such as Christmas, New Year and Bank Holidays may experience delays. No guarantees are given for delivery times during these periods.
Read the full terms and conditions here.
If you have not received your order you must report it within 30 days from the date you place your order. This can be done using the 'Contact us' option or reply to the confirmation email you received when placing your order.
Important information for Christmas orders
Please place your Christmas orders as early as possible. *If you are ordering Christmas gifts please see the information below
* UK - order BY the 11th December | * Rest of the World - order BY the 26th November
*I will take a break from the 17th December until 2nd January - You can still place your orders during this time but all orders placed after the 16th December will be shipped from the 2nd January onwards.
Thanks for your understanding!
CUSTOM DUTIES AND TAXES
Your purchase/s are sent from the U.K.
For international orders, customs and import duties are charged in the destination country and are the responsibility of the recipient. Charges will vary dependent on your Country's polices and you should check with your local customs office for more information on their charges.
All Miss Bohemia purchases will be packed in a gift bag or gift box depending on the purchase.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
Please read fully the description of the item you are purchasing before buying.
Should an item be faulty or damaged please contact me before returning it. I will try to sort out any problems as quickly as possible (complying with the UK's Distance Selling Regulations). All refunds will be made via Paypal or via Etsy's direct checkout depending on your payment method.
Under the EU Directive on Consumer Rights June 2014, you now have 14 days from receipt to change your mind and return the item. Please note, you will receive a full refund of the original item and postage but you will be responsible for paying the return postage costs. This complies with the DSRs and the stipulation that all items must be returned.
Under the new regulations we have to offer a cancellation form for customers use - it is optional but regulations stipulate we have to have one available. If you require a cancellation form please request one and I will email it to you.
For faulty items, contact must be made within 14 days to inform of the fault and for details on returning your item. We will send a replacement or refund you for your purchase(s), provided the returned item(s) are received back in their original condition & packaging. In all cases, please do not throw away anypackaging as photographic proof of parcel and content damage may be required by Royal Mail.
If you have purchased the wrong item or simply changed your mind, we will refund you for your purchase (minus the shipping cost), provided the returned item(s) are received back in their original "as-new" condition, and the purchased product was not noted as a clearance, personalised, customised or a non-returnable item. When your return is received, you will be issued a refund back to though the payment method you used for your order and this will be for the product only. You (the buyer) are responsible for all return shipping costs and for ensuring that adequate packaging is used to protect the item/s return journey. You will need to insure that you are covered and able to claim if any damages occur on the item/s return by using a suitable postage option i.e. proof of posting/certificate or registered mail if the item is above Royal Mail stipulated claim amount.
*Earrings are non-refundable (for hygiene reasons) unless faulty.
For custom made or personalised items no refunds or exchanges can be given. The UK's Distance Selling Regulations do not apply to custom makes.
Additional restrictions may apply, please contact us for more information.
Please email email@example.com before returning any items.
Please contact me to enquire about custom orders.
*Personalised custom orders are not eligible for refunds.
To ensure your jewellery stays in the best condition
* avoid contact with water or other liquids
* apply perfumes (or other sprays) before wearing jewellery
* handle with care, especially any glass items
* keep out of direct sunlight
Miss Bohemia is able to offer wholesale on some of the collection to shops and boutiques. Please use the 'contact us' form to make further enquiries. Please include a contact number, your name, address and full company details when enquiring.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
While we will endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct at all times, errors may occur and include inaccuracies on the availability of products contained on the website and for this we give no warranty. We will inform you in such cases and unless a replacement is requested, your order will be cancelled and you will receive a refund.
Company name: Miss Bohemia
Company address: 5 Pellatt Road, London SE22 9JA
Contact number: 07702 575817
- The Personal Information I Collect - To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly. This information is used to the provide the service you have purchased (this includes sending you your product/s). *If you have set up a web account with us, we’ll also keep an encrypted record of your login password.
- Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It - I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including: as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support; when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list; if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services
- Information Sharing and Disclosure Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows: Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services. Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
- Your Rights If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below: Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below. Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request. Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons. Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
- How to Contact Me For purposes of EU data protection law, I, J Neil, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may get in touch via the Contact us form.
By confirming your purchase you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out above.